Thursday, October 2, 2008

My first day doing this and I'm nervous

Okay, so I finally decided to do this. I love to think about what's gone on in my day and always think that I should write things down, but I absolutely hate getting pen and paper out. I can type much faster than I can even think so here were are. There are so many things that have compelled me to do this but so many reasons why I shouldn't. But I'm going against my better judgement and I'm going to become a blogger. I think this will be a great outlet for me. It will help me organize my thoughts, my days, my memories. So from this day forward, my life is an open book...so let's get reading!

4 comments:

Mary Schneider said...

This is going to be a riot. I went from getting you to smoke a cigarette (I'm still not sure why I get blamed for that one) to inspiring you to blog about your life and family. What a history we have together. Welcome to the world of blogging. We'll probably never speak on the phone again. Ha ha!

Mary Schneider said...

In case anyone else actually read this blog... the whole cigarette smoking thing was over 20 years ago...LITERALLY!!! Man, that's scary!!

My crazy crazy life said...

Okay, for the record, I did not smoke my first cigarette with you so you can't take credit. But my "firsts" with you would definitely be stealing the car and picking up dudes on Central and then dropping them off miles away only to never show up again and leaving them stranded.

alwysL868 said...

This is awesome! I am so glad that you are doing this. Now I can see you and stay updated. You have the cutest pics!!!!!