Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Since I started doing this blogging thing I've noticed other bloggers play little games with each other and I was feeling a little left out until Mandy from Home With Mandy tagged me. I'm so excited because now I feel like a true blogger amongst bloggers. The way this works is that I have to tell 7 random or weird things about myself, which was extremely hard because I'm pretty much an open book already so I had to dig deep. Then after my 7 random or weird thoughts, I have to pick 7 other bloggers and tag them. So here ya go:

  1. I love microwaves but have to act like I don't because Scott hates them.
  2. I wanted to be a professional photographer when I was young.
  3. I really don't have just 1 best friend and I kinda like it that way.
  4. I want to move into a very very small house and get rid of everything to prepare myself for rough times ahead.
  5. I love home parties of every kind, tupperware, pampered chef, etc., even if I don't buy anything, I love to go to them and I love to throw them.
  6. If I had it my way, I would have a tea party every single day of my life.
  7. When I can't find a toothpick, and need one REALLY bad, I pick my teeth with the post on my earring...eeewwww GROSS, I know...sorry.

They said weird so the last one definitely qualifies as weird and gross.

So there you go, this was really hard because everybody knows so much about me already. I need to tag 7 other blogs. This was also hard because I'm new to the blogger world but I'm going to take a stab at it. All the ones I picked are very new as well, so this should be interesting. So here ya go:


Click on their names and it will take you to their blogs. I would have tagged Jen Ragan, but Mandy tagged her on our food blog...go check it out at j&j Dish It Out. All of you guys, here's the rules...Have FUN!

4 comments:

Lawton said...

Love your blog - those pics of Luke in the lipstick are hilarious and strike a chord since I am sooo pregnant and so easily succumb to sleep while my stealthy toddler wreaks havoc in the house. Check out my blog if you get a chance, I think you'll like it.

http://doobyandthebean.blogspot.com/

Mary Schneider said...

You've got to be kidding me!!

My crazy crazy life said...

Hahahaha, Mary, you know you love it!!!

Mandy said...

This is great! I'm laughing at your #7. I actually have one to top it but too embarassed to admit. Kudos for being an open book!!