Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Free!

So today I'm sick. Really Really Sick. In fact, so sick that I called Scott at work and begged him to come home and take care of the boys for me so I could get some rest. I told Luke that Daddy was coming home to take care of him. This is how the conversation went:


Me: Daddy's coming home.

Luke: Why?

Me: Because he's coming home to help mommy take care of you.

Luke: I don't need anyone to take care of me.

Me: What do you mean you don't need anyone to take care of you?

Luke: Well, I'm not sick.

Me: Well you still need someone to keep an eye on you.

Luke: No I don't.

So apparantly Luke doesn't think he needs supervision. It reminded me of that time I was sick like two years ago and I accidentally dozed off. I was pregnant with Dylan and I honestly could not help myself. I pulled Luke into bed with me and turned on the T.V. and went off into dream land. When I woke up, this is what I found:

That will teach me never to doze off and teach Sydney never to leave her play make up out.

3 comments:

Days said...

Wow..

I would hate for that to happen. Thats why I dont want little brothers. (other than tyler)
Its all over the mouse! And the keyboard. You must have had a hard time getting all the makeup off of him, and the computer!

Mary Schneider said...

I remember when he did this. He's such a boy!!

Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Yep that's my cousin
River wuz here