Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well She Did It

Sydney cut her hair.


A few posts back I talked about Sydney and her wanting to cut her hair. The census was...let her do it and grin and bear it. And even though she cut off all her lovely curls...



...I love it. It's so cute...and don't tell her...but it makes her look younger and I like that.


And the best part...she loves it too!

Scott's cousin Emily cut it for her. Emily is cute as a bug and Sydney just loves her. Syd was very excited to go to the salon and get the star treatment from Emily. And Emily delivered big time. But then again, Emily is always super sweet to all my kids. We heart Emily!!!


Gavin and Luke were there waiting for the final product as well. Here is how they bided their time.

And Dylan took to drinking...which kept him pretty happy.


10 comments:

Jenifer (and_she_makes_four) said...

Wow Jaime, ME LOVE IT!!! Now if I can get Tammy to cut Irelands hair, I would be set. Love it, very cute and BTW, your hair looks amazing too.

Love ya,

J

P.S. Look at my blog...watch the video.

jinxxxygirl said...

VeryCute! Love it!I always let my daughter do what ever she wanted with her hair as far as cutting it. Coloring i had some rules. It had to be a natural color not pink for example but blond , red , brunette etc.... And when she got into sports in highschool that helped too cause the school wouldn't let them go crazy with their hair if they would represent the schoolin sports. Hee hee took care of that problem... Jinx!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! it is perfect on her. em gave juliette a similar cut....so cute!

Anonymous said...

I like it! It looks great. ~ Kathy

~ * ~ Only Me ~ * ~ said...

LOVE it!! I can't wait to show Chatelaine. Good for you, Mama, for letting her spread her wings. It's hard, I know!! Sydney looks adorable. Give her hugs from new friends in Cali.

Mary Schneider said...

What a great cut. She has such pretty hair...all shiny and healthy looking. I love the natural highlights she has...people pay big money for that!

Good job Emily!

Micah said...

Her hair looks great! Emily did good! I think she looks more mature, but maybe it's because I've only seen pics of hr with long hair. ;)

Or should I just agree with you and say she looks younger? Oops...

Sunny said...

She looks so pretty! It looks great!

Nicole said...

Tell Sydney she looks great! It is a super cute cut that will grow out good too if she chooses. Good job mom for taking that big step!

Jen said...

What a pretty girl and a great haircut! It is so hard to let them start making decisions for themselves! I wish they would just allow themselves to stay little kids just a little bit longer! Good job on letting her do it, I bet she feel so good, and it looks great!