Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Has it really been 6 months????



Memorial, 2011. They are getting BIG! This is Dylan's first time wearing a suit. He was so excited to look like Daddy, Gavin and Luke.

Man, I'm so bummed I have let my blog go to pot. I don't keep a writing journal and this blog is the only way I can express myself and tell my kids about our adventures together. I'm sure they will love reading it when they get older. Making memories and writing them down. I think it's important. I will try to keep up again, but life has been SO busy lately and so much has happened and gone on in the last 6 months. I'm not even sure I can catch up. Let's start fresh!

In my usual character why don't I start by complaining...hahaha. I'm getting soooo worried about the hot weather that is upon on.
The last two days have been gorgeous. Why can't I just stop and enjoy them instead of worrying about how hot it's going to be in a matter of time.
I think I might actually try to do this sometime this summer. I have never done it to see if it really works. The kids would get a kick out of it if the egg actually fried.
I need to slow down, and smell the roses, so to speak.

These are from our backyard, they smelled awesome!
Two more weeks left of school...EEK!!! I have a love/hate relationship with school.

2 comments:

Sunny Dawn said...

Yay! You wrote again. I came looking for you yesterday. I was just saying that I think Facebook has robbed me of much of my ability to focus and write. I always love reading your stories. Please keep it up. :)

binboy said...

weight loss

I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.I have boon looking everywhere to find the information bout this you know.